Woburn Abbey first opened to the public in 1955 and has welcomed visitors from all over the globe. There are 22 rooms that you can experience, which house one of the most significant private art collections in the world.
View one of the most outstanding collections of art works on public display. These include:
- The largest private collection of Venetian views painted by Canaletto on public view
- The Armada Portrait of Queen Elizabeth I
- Artists such as Gainsborough, Rembrandt, Reynolds, and Van Dyck
- Artworks by Queen Victoria and Richard Stone
The splendid rooms include:
- The unique Grotto which dates from the 1630s
- The State Apartments with original 18th century architecture
- The Holland Library which is one of the largest private libraries with an extensive collection of natural history books
- Underground vaults housing the family’s gold and silver collection
- The Chinese Room with its decorative wallpaper
The Claydon Estate has been the home of the Verney family since 1620.
MK Dons Football Stadium
The MK Dons Football Stadium is a brand new facility mainly hosting...
Milton Keynes Shopping Centre
Milton Keynes Shopping areas are situated in the heart of Milton Keynes and are well signposted...
Home of the British Grand Prix, British Grand Prix MotoGP, British Touring Car Championship...
Stowe Landscaped Gardens
The scale and beauty of Stowe have attracted visitors for over 300 years...
A superb venue for National Hunt Racing and Greyhound Racing...
Woburn Abbey first opened to the public in 1955 and has welcomed visitors from all over the globe.
Woburn Safari Park
Woburn Safari Park is only accessible by car and you must arrive in your own vehicle...
Broughton Castle is a moated and fortified manor house near Banbury...
Cotswold Wildlife Park
Cotswold Wildlife Park is located 2 miles south of Burford, mid-way between Oxford and Cheltenham.
Rye Hill Golf Course
Stratford upon Avon
In addition to Shakespeare and the plays of the Royal Shakespeare Company...
Henley on Thames
Adjacent to the River Thames, Henley is overlooked by a beautiful Chiltern landscape...